There are many conditions that are affecting many people in the society on daily basis. Low immunity is a condition whereby one experiences an underactive and poor performing immune system. The main function of the immune system is to protect the body from any kind of infections or development of a condition that may affect ones day to day operations. In essence, if you are ready to enjoy a disease free liefestyle, you need to make usre that you support and enhance your immune systems. Due to low immunity, one is likely to experiuence such infections like flu, cancerm colds to name but a few. Not many people are able to improve their low immune. However, there are a number of ways that you can simply improve your immune systems and ensure your body can easily find any kind of infections. This simple ways that you need to know include, enjoying a health-promoting lifestyle, stress management, diet and exercise and you incorporate nutritional supplements and medications.
Causes of Low Immunity
Low immunirty simply refers to the weaking of the immune system that is made up of cells, tissues, proteins and network of antibodies. These organs are known to defened the body against microbes and also from any kind of infections that may affect our bodies. Free radicals damage our healthy cells and cause mutatiuons that may cause infections. It is for this reason that, you should look at the causes of low immunity. These are the various medical or psychological reasons that are known to lower immunity and make us prone to infections and they include the following:
- Medical conditions
When part of oyr immune system is affected by a certain disease or malfunctions, there is likelihood of a deficiency disease to develop. These immune deficiency diseases are mainly bred from an inborn immune system cell defect or from an extrinsic environmental agent and this may lead to low immunity. Additional, there are many other autoimmune diseases that affect or cause low immune in the body by triggering a beakdown in the immune systems when they affect the tissues that connect the body tissues and the many organs. These medical conditions include:-
- Nutrient dificiency
- Low stomach acidity
- Blood transfusion
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic candidiasis and
- Neurodermatitis among many other diseases that put stress on the immue system.
When it comes to lifestyle, diet and psychologyical causes of low immunity thet include:
- Emotional stress
- Athletic overtraining
- Inadequate sleep
- Ultraviolet and other kind of radiations and
Symptoms of Low Immunity
It is very easy to tell that someone has a low or weaked immunity. However, it is possible if you know the main symptoms of the condition. When someone sufferd from a weak immunity there are certain signs and symptoms that they usually potray. Hence, once you are aware of these symptoms of low immunity, it will be easier to find cure and remedies for this condition. The symptoms of low immunity include
- Chronic and frequent infections
These are the most common and significant signs of these condition. Fungal or bacterail infections all lead to low immunity, but suffering from recurrent infections is an indication that you have a weak immune system as the body is not able to recognioze these infections and control them or stop them effectively. Here you are likely to experience frequent flu and colds or cold sores.
- Benign and tumours growths.
- Tiredness and fatigue.
- Bout accompanied with chronic diarrhea.
- Swollen lymph glands.
- Depression and,
- Dark circles under the eyes are then other symptoms of low immunity.
All the aforementioned problems indicate that the body and mostly the immune system are not able to cope with the effect of these conditions and so the keep on reoccuring. And if not properly treated they can become more severe with time and due to other factors.
Low Immunity Home Remedies
When you are body is able to offer resistance to infections or to a specific disease, this is medically termed as immunity. However, it comes a time when you body can not resist nay infection and these will weaken your immune system until it can not prevent even minor infections. However, it is advisable and recommended that, if you experience any symptoms of low immunity you seek immediate medication interventions as prevention is cure. There are certain home remedies that you can go for and cure or prevent low immunity. In most cases, you will come across foodstufs that you can eat and boost your immunity levels as you get rid of some of the common symptoms of low immune. Here are the common home remedies that you should go for when you experience the symptoms of low immunity. Remember, you should always consult with your physician in order to get a proper diagnosis and before trying to incorporate these home remedies and herbal remedies yourself! Here are some of the home remedies that you can try.
- Vitamin c-Vitamin c is the key when you want to boost your immune system this is mainly because, it increases the production of white blood cells that are effective when it comes to fighting any kind of infection in the body. vitamin C is mainly obtained from fruits therefore, you need to take all those foodstuffs that are rich in vitamin C. some for the foods rich in vitamin C are:-
- Potatoes and
You can prepare an immunity boosting juice from these fruits and make one of the best home remedies for individuals with low immune.
- Proteins and carbohydrates- It is also advisable to take foods that are rich in protein and carbohydrates as they are known to boost the immune system. Milk is one of the best meals that you should add to your diet as it is rich in both proteins and carbohydrates. You can always drink milk everyday twice and be able to boost your immune levels within a short duration.
- Yoghurt- If you are ready and willing to boost your immune system, then you can try yoghurt. This is mainly because like vitamin C, it also helps increase the production of white blood cells. You can have yoghurt with your meals and you will definitely enjoy you good health as it will actually keep common cold and fever at bay.
- Blueberries– Blueberries are the other highly recommended home remedy for low immunity. You need to take blueberries as they are known to fight infections such as cancer, urinary tract infections and heart diseases that are affecting many people now and then. You can drink their juices on daily basis and you will definitely enjoy an improved health.
- Broccoli – Broccoli is very essentail when you want to boost your low immune.it mainly helps fighting diseases such as skin cancer, stomach cancer, heart diseases and ulcers. Therefore, it is a great idea to include broccoli in your diet iof you are ready to boost your immune.
- Astragalus- It is also advisable for one to take astragalus roots if he or she wants to boost his or her immune. This is a great product that helps increase the production of white blood cells in the body. If you experience cold or flu, you can always make a paste and eat it and these recurrent diseases will be gone.
- Green tea- Consuming green tea is another effective way of boosting your immune levels. It is great source antioxidants that you should take on daily basis to not only boost you low immune levels but to also improve digestion and assimilation as you boost your energy levels.
- Try These– Other home remedies that you should go for include taking Echinacea a powerful herb that stimulates the immunes cells of the body. Ginseng, virgin coconut oil, ginger, garlic and turmeric are also essential for those who want to boost their immune levels.
- Echinacea root: For an immunity booster, mix together a teaspoon of Echinacea root, half a teaspoon of chamomile leaves, half a teaspoon of peppermint leaves, and two cups of water. You can add honey in order for the drink to taste sweet. Use this remedy once per day so as to boost in the immunity.
- Shiitake mushrooms: Throw a few shiitake mushrooms in your stir-fry and you may prevent your yearly cold. Apart from that, it can also boost your immune system and act as antiviral agents.
- Carrots: They strengthen white blood cell production, and numerous studies have shown that eating foods rich in beta-carotene helps the body fights off infection more easily.yuo can also make Juice from a mixture of carrots, beetroots, gooseberry and ginger juice. Add a bit of salt in the juice. Put all the ingredients together in a blender and mix them. Then sieve the mixture and take the juice every day.
- Raw garlic and raw ginger: Include raw garlic and raw ginger in your meal every day. You can also mix them in your tea or even juice. They are immunity boosting herbs.
- Kale: A cup of kale will give you your daily requirement of vitamin A. Vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps your body fight cancer cells and is essential in the formation of white blood cells. Vitamin A also increases the ability of antibodies to respond to invaders.
- Reishi: This is a kind of mushroom known for its ability to help in the overcoming of low immunity. Not only will Reishi aid the immune system, it’ll also give you overall energy.
Diet for Low Immunity
Low immunity is mainly due to lack of enough nutrients in the body to combat infections. You therefore, need to eat right and have all the nutrients that you need for your immune system to work has required. Here are some of the foods that you need to have in your diet.
- Fruits like apples, oranges, grapes, grape fruits.
- Green leafy vegetables.
- Food rich in Omega3 fatty acids like salmon fish, walnuts, fish oils and flaxseed oil.
- Zinc, Selenium and vitamin E. you can eat beans, lean meat, eggs and brown rise among others.
Nevertheless, you should put dietary factors like taking natural foods like see fruits and vegetables, taking low fats and refined sugars and adequate amount of proteins into consideration.
Prevention of Low Immunity
They say prevention is better than cure and it is thus very easy to prevent low immunity and live a healthy life. To prevent your immune system from deteriorating, you need to change your lifestyle if it’s the main cause. You need to change your bad habits that make your immune system sluggish and not functioning as required. There are other ways that you can prevent low immunity and the include
- Get enough exercise. Regular exercise s are essentail to keep the body active abd increase the immune levels.
- Increase water intake.
- Reduce weight.
- Don’t skip meals and,
- Avoid taking alcohol, smoking or drugs.
It is very easy to improve your immune levels, you need to folllow all the aforementioned criterions and you will enjoy the benefits.
89 total views, 1 views today