Remember, you should always consult with your physician in order to get a proper diagnosis and before trying to incorporate these home remedies and herbal remedies yourself! Here are some of the home remedies that you can try.
- Try This- Taking a bath that is slightly contaminated with only two cups containing oatmeal is the most effective home remedy for itching. You will prefer this bath warm in your tub and slowly make sure every part of your body gets into contact with this solution. Once you are done, the itching should begin to subside. The itching might not stop immediately but if you fail to notice any progress after sometime, you can always go back to square one. That is just one of them.
- Cornstarch- The second home remedy for itching that you might have to consider is also on bathing but discussed from a different angle. Cornstarch is renowned to stop itching since time in memorial. Pouring cornstarch in your tab then taking a bath will go a long way with stopping that irritation on your skin.
- Apple Vinegar- Adding around two to three tablespoons of apple vinegar in your bating water will do nothing but give you immediate relief. Most people can get vinegar from their kitchen shelves or from the nearest retail shops or supermarket.
- Nettle Tea and Oil- Nettle tea and oil are excellent for itching. A cup of nettle tea daily or apply its oil at the itching area should not leave you with any itch.
- Chickweed- Most people know chickweed for other reasons but they could as well give you the perfect relief from itching. Simply soak a handful of them in very hot water for them to soften. Allow the liquid to cool for sometime then carefully apply around the irritating area. You will with no doubt get positive results from this particular home remedy.
- Lime Juice and Coconut Oil- A mixer of lime juice and some coconut oil is no doubt among these very cheap home remedies. When you get a paste of this mixer, simply apply it to every affected part to get an instant relief.
- Aloe Vera- This herb has been used in treating several health conditions across the world. It can help in rejuvenating the cells of the skin hence healing the irritations that are experienced during itching. Applying the Aloe Vera gel over the affected areas is effective in inhibiting inflammation and any bacterial elements that may be present in the affected areas of the skin. In order to use Aloe Vera in the best form, cut off a portion of the leaf and apply directly onto the areas where the itching sensation is being felt.
- Tea Tree oil- This is also another effective herbal remedy for itching. In using Tea Tree oil to prevent the itching sensation on the skin, apply the oil topically on the affected areas. Because this remedy is all-natural, it does not have any side effects. Tea Tree oil is effective in reducing bacteria and preventing inflammation.
- Cinnamon- Cinnamon has been widely used by various people across the globe in healing many disorders ands health conditions. In fighting the irritation on your skin, you can combine honey and cinnamon. Mix one teaspoonful of cinnamon powder with three teaspoonfuls of honey and rub over the affected areas on the skin before going to bed. However, remember to wash off the remedy in the morning in order to give the body some time off till the time that the patient will be going to bed again.
- Oatmeal- Oatmeal is known to be a natural exfoliate that enhances a drying effect. This can be useful in relieving clogged pores that may have been caused by scratching the itchy parts on the skin of the patient. In order to make the ideal herbal remedy, mix oatmeal with plain yogurt and then apply directly onto the affected areas over the skin of the patient. After application, leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes then wash it off.
See, there is absolutely no exaggerated cost that will come with any of the above home remedies. Most of them are purely natural as the requirements are at your disposal. Every one is bound to get some itch at some point in their lives, so it is advisable to take caution prior to and maybe have some of the requirements readily available at your home if you are still waiting for an itch. Better safe than sorry.